People have asked me to do this ‘about me’ tag….
So here goes!!
Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don’t take names)
1. I miss you, I wish you were here with me!!
2. Please leave me alone, I can do things by myself…
3. I do get serious when it really does matter.
4. What are you saying? I do not watch T.V or use the computer for more than half an hour a day!!
5. Don’t I deserve a chance to prove myself?
6. Hey, things will become okay!!
7. Don’t breathe down my neck
8. I love you
9. Lets go out for an ice-cream
10. Why dont I get a break from doing physics, chem or math??
Nine things about yourself
1. I am a very sensitive person, but on the outlook I act bonkers!!
2. I love music, books and tennis and I consider them an integral part of my life
3. I can get into a temper tantrum over the smallest of things to the annoyance of pepole around me. ( u’d have to know me well to identify my mood swings!!) P
4. I cannot imagine myself to survive even for a day, without someone to talk to!!
5. Chocolates and ice-cream can really get me going
6. I kick, roll and talk in my sleep….
7. I can’t stand people instructing me 24/7
8. I can adjust to anything new, pretty quickly
Eight ways to win your heart
1. Get me a bar of chocolate or an ice-cream
2. Act as a chatter box, to accompany me!!
3. Understand my mood swings
4. Do not nag me and keep telling me what to do
5. Be un-conventional
6. Read and post comments on my blog!! 🙂
7. Be open- minded
8. Be there when I truly need you.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot
1. Going back home to dubai
3. Why are my results always so pathetic?
4. Why does CBSE have to be so hard? (or maybe just Kumarans!!)
5. When I’d be able to ride a bike!!
6. When I’d get to meet Rahul Dravid.. 😛
7. My next visit to Samarthanam.
Six things you wish you never did
1. Taken grade 11 for granted and fared miserably!! 😦
2. Yelled at people close to me for no fault of theirs.
3. Gotten all worked up nd cried over trivial issue, all to myself…
4. Let various opportunities, just go by!!
5. Done anything to let my parents down.
6. Been naive and let people take advantage of me!!
Five Turn offs
1. Bitching about people behind their backs
2. People not looking at me when being talked to
3. Show- off’s
5. People trying to be something they aren’t!!
Four turn on’s
1. People being frank
2. Being open-minded
3. People full of energy,always ready for something
Three things you want to do before you die
1. Prove that I am am worth a lot!!
2. Organise a programme exclusively for children with special needs to display their talents!!
3. Bungee jumping
Two smileys that describe you
I love dancing to myself!! 😛
I tag Kadambari, Priya, Aditi, Poorna, Abhishek…
Really, its a lot of fun!! 🙂