12th GRADE…. Need I say more??
I have hardly completed 3 months in 12th grade, that pressure is mounting up in all propotions! At least 3 tests are held in scool every week… And a test for an hour and a half every sunday followed by classes for 4 hours in coaching classes….
And don’t have misconceptions of any sort…. I go to this coaching centre on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!!
I’ll just let you know some of the books I am expected to look into:
- Comprehensive chemistry- Grade 11 and 12
- Comprehensive physics- Grade 11 and 12
- Comprehensive Mathematics- Grade 11 and 12
- R.S Agarwal- Grade 11 and 12
- AIEEE maths
- AIEEE physics
- AIEEE chemistry
- O.P Agarwal- Organic chemistry
- R.K Mukerjee-Inorganic chemistry
- Exel with physical chemistry
- HCV part 1 and 2
- IIT Maths
- IIT physics
- IIT chemistry
- Some extra IIT books
- ACE assignments
- Brilliant- assignments
- And then, question papers set by a no. of schools in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Bombay….
- ACE question papers
And how could I forget??
- Pradeep’s biology- Grade 11 and 12
- CET papers in Biology
The irony is that, the ACE ( which is the coaching center) coordinator expects me to take borrow books from the library for the simple reason that he thinks I have the “capability” to do well “wonders”!! *Buh*
GOD, please save me….
P.S: I have forgotten to mention about the NCERT books…. they are supposedly “VERY IMPORTANT”
And read English.. to put yourself to bed!!